Suspect Arrested in Fatal High Point Stabbing | News
Police have arrested a man in connection with a deadly stabbing in High Point on Sunday.
Officers responded to reports of a disturbance at 1105 Park St. around 6:45 p.m.
Police said Patrick Anthony Jones, 33, was found lying on the porch with a stab wound to the left side of his chest. Jones, of 810 Park St., was taken to High Point Regional Hospital, where he later died, police said.
Police say Nakia Vonn Foust has been charged with first-degree murder. He was being held in the Guilford County jail. It wasn't clear if he has a lawyer yet.
The investigation is ongoing.
No other details were provided.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (336) 889-4000. Callers remain anonymous and can receive rewards of up to $1,000.
Upcoming Events near High Point
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Rush Fitness to offer free showers to people without power
- Forsyth Co. and Winston-Salem working on property exchange
- Drones made at Wake Forest University used to study environment
- Winston-Salem doctors testing cap to prevent hair loss in chemo patients
- Jury continues deliberations in Forsyth Co. death penalty murder case