FOX8 Meteorologist Emily Byrd Seriously Injured in Fall | News
FOX8 Meteorologist Emily Byrd is recovering at a local hospital after she was seriously injured in a fall on Monday.
Emily was out shopping on Monday when she fell, hitting her head and breaking several bones. She is doing "much better" today and wants to thank everyone for their kind thoughts and prayers.
Emily will likely be out of work for several weeks while she recovers from her injuries.
She will return to FOX8 after she makes a full recovery.
FOX8 will post updates on Emily's progress over the next several days.
If you would like to wish Emily the best, visit her Facebook page.
Upcoming Events near High Point
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Rush Fitness to offer free showers to people without power
- Forsyth Co. and Winston-Salem working on property exchange
- Drones made at Wake Forest University used to study environment
- Winston-Salem doctors testing cap to prevent hair loss in chemo patients
- Jury continues deliberations in Forsyth Co. death penalty murder case